10-9-2018 One Palestinian murders, the other saves' - Meir Turgeman, Korin Elbaz Alush Ynet News

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5366766,00.html

 

Sarah Vettori, who was shot in the stomach by terrorist in Barkan attack, says warehouse employee from West Bank tried to stop the bleeding and kept her conscious by stroking her face and whispering 'habibti, habibti'; meanwhile, recycling factory's management decides to close it until further notice. ..."Basel saved my life," she repeated several times. "I was vaguely conscious and Basel, who ran into the office where I was hiding, pulled me under the table and reassured me when he said: 'Habibti, habibti (My dear, my dear).' He stroked my face in an attempt to keep me conscious until the ambulance arrived," Vettori recalled....[Basel was later hospitalized for shock.]…

 

Posted by Judith Ferster, AIME member

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-17-2014 This is not yet an intifada, Palestinians say - Philip Weiss Mondoweiss

10-22-21015 Israel’s descent into unmasked, right wing extremism: A new generation rises to fight occupation, settler-colonialism, apartheid - Omar Barghouti Salon

2-6-2014 On the Ugly Side of the Wall - Bill Fletcher, Jr. Tavis Smiley Show